In-Person Events COVID-19 Policy
The Neon Tea Party is excited to offer in-person events that everyone can enjoy worry-free. Informed by CDC and state specific COVID-19 guidelines, we have put together a policy that will allow our staff and attendees to participate in workshops that are both safe and fun:
- Any staff member or guest that has tested positive for COVID-19, is waiting for COVID-19 test results, has COVID-19 symptoms, or has had close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 will be advised not to attend the workshop. If this is the case for you or one of your guests, please let us know as soon as possible.
- At this time, we will only be booking outdoor events. In the event of inclement weather, we will work with clients to find a suitable solution or alternative.
- All attendees and staff that are not from the same household or the same bubble are recommended to stay 6ft apart when possible.
- For the safety of our staff, we require all staff to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times. TNTP encourages but does not require guests to wear masks. TNTP staff will have extra disposable masks on hand to distribute as needed. If the event moves indoors due to weather, we would respectfully request for the safety of our staff and your guests that everyone wear a mask during the duration of the workshop.
- Staff members and attendees should avoid any physical contact unless absolutely necessary. If you need to touch another person, please ensure you wash your hands afterwards.
- All attendees and staff are encouraged to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and water isn’t available, TNTP staff will provide hand sanitizer as needed.
- Shared craft supplies will be sanitized before and after use.
- A minimum of 2 safety signs that outline the importance of safety during a pandemic will be posted in the crafting area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.