In-Person Events COVID-19 Policy
The Neon Tea Party is excited to offer in-person events that everyone can enjoy worry-free. Informed by CDC and state specific COVID-19 guidelines, we have put together a policy that will allow our staff and attendees to participate in workshops that are both safe and fun:
- Any staff member or guest that has tested positive for COVID-19, is waiting for COVID-19 test results, has COVID-19 symptoms, or has had close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 will be advised not to attend the workshop. If this is the case for you or one of your guests, please let us know as soon as possible.
- At the time of booking, you must clarify if you are requesting an indoor or outdoor event.
- Before indoor events, photos of the space must be provided and approved by our team to ensure the safety of staff members and guests. Event spaces should be spacious, not cramped, and include ventilation where possible.
- At indoor events the host will provide a safe, designated space away from staff members for guests to drink water. Additionally, all eating or drinking should take place in a separate location from staff members, or before they arrive or after they leave.
- All attendees and staff that are not from the same household or the same bubble are recommended to stay 6ft apart when possible.
- For the safety of our staff, we require all staff to be vaccinated and to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times. For outdoor events, TNTP encourages but does not require guests to wear masks. For indoor events, all guests are required to wear masks. TNTP staff will have extra disposable masks on hand to distribute as needed.
- Staff members and attendees should avoid any physical contact unless absolutely necessary. If you need to touch another person, please ensure you wash your hands afterwards.
- All attendees and staff are encouraged to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and water isn’t available, TNTP staff will provide hand sanitizer as needed.
- Shared craft supplies will be sanitized before and after use.
- A minimum of 2 safety signs that outline the importance of safety during a pandemic will be posted in the crafting area.
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak in the county where the event will take place, the event will be rescheduled for a later date to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.