ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Neon Tea Party is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Marketing Manager to lead the growth of The Neon Tea Party e-commerce practice. You’ll be charged with taking the visions and goals from the founder and bringing them to reality through paid and organic traffic, email flows, website experiences and more. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experiences scaling a brand’s e-commerce presence and will be asked to do the same for the TNTP e-commerce practice.
Maintenance and maturation of website and merchandising
- Optimize our Shopify shop, implementing best practice e-commerce strategy including but not limited to: managing creative for storefront and product pages, implementing ratings and reviews, loyalty programs, seasonal pages for marketing campaigns, etc.
- Set the overall online merchandising strategy, ensuring product development is done in accordance with the overall brand calendar and growth strategy.
- Work closely with founder to understand details of and uses for new and existing products.
- Manage product listings from determining listing information and photography specs to hitting publish on the product.
- Work to improve the customer experience of our online web store through continuous testing and iteration.
- Analyze e-commerce performance reports to determine what is working well and other areas where new strategies need to be explored and implemented such as analyzing SKU-level performance to look for growth opportunities.
- Analyze sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Work with supply chain/operations functions to ensure products are always in stock for upcoming initiatives.
Develop and lead an e-commerce marketing plan to support key e-commerce growth areas
- Create and manage marketing calendars to align with brand initiatives, ensuring the team is pacing with deadlines and providing assets needed to support new products, promotions, and content.
- Work with teams to effectively build acquisition campaigns and design on-brand, best-in-class content and ads, tailored to appropriate customers.
- Proactively provide ideas on how to better integrate e-commerce offering into our content and community initiatives, providing strategies to grow revenue in ways that are mutually beneficial to our community and TNTP.
Expand The Neon Tea Party’s presence with new audiences
- Own demand generation focused marketing campaigns from beginning to end, growing awareness of The Neon Tea Party brand and converting that awareness into customers at a reasonable cost of acquisition.
- Explore innovative ways to optimize paid media to increase revenue while maintaining ROI.
Brainstorm and execute ways beyond traditional paid media to grow awareness, such as brand partnerships, influencer marketing, and PR.
- Oversee SEO growth strategy inclusive of developing a technical roadmap and content plan.
Grow relationships with our community and increase consumer lifetime value
- Proactively strategize and execute campaigns to maximize customer lifetime value, re-engage our
- existing community, and provide them with e-commerce solutions that excite and drive conversion.
- Maximize our owned channels, namely our CRM list and social following, to define and deliver customer retention and loyalty strategies.
- Proactively engage with our community, keeping up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- 2-5 years of experience in growing a small business, specifically growing its e-commerce and digital marketing capabilities
- High passion for growing The Neon Tea Party
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, FB Ads and Google Ads highly desirable
- Deep entrepreneurial spirit and ownership mindset. Initiative-taking and a bit of hustle are a core part of our DNA! Inquisitive, loves to learn, embraces failure, and never gives up.
- Substantial project and process management experience with proven ability for planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
- Love of crafting a plus!
This position can be done remotely and candidates can be based anywhere in the US. Please note that while exact hours of work can be flexible, candidate is expected to be readily available for meetings and questions from 10am-5pm EST. Candidate must provide their own laptop computer and, when working remotely, a strong WiFi connection and anything else they need for their work-from-home setup.
SCHEDULE, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full-time salaried position that will begin as soon as the candidate is available. Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's skill & experience.
As an employee of The Neon Tea Party, candidate will be eligible for our benefits program, which includes Unemployment Insurance, Workers’ Compensation, Short-term Disability, and Paid Family Leave. Details for these benefits are outlined further in our employee handbook.
At The Neon Tea Party, we do not have a formal vacation policy. Candidate is welcome to take vacation days at their discretion within reason so long as they do not interfere with the operation of The Neon Tea Party’s business.
Candidate will also enjoy crafty benefits including a 20% discount to the TNTP Shop, free enrollment in our CAMP TNTP program, and an invitation to train to become a certified TNTP Craft TEACher!
ABOUT THE NEON TEA PARTY
The Neon Tea Party is a virtual craft studio on a mission to help people get in touch with their creativity through colorful, universally-beloved crafts while creating community along the way! The Neon Tea Party sells a curated selection of craft supplies and DIY kits that correspond with the crafts that we teach. The Neon Tea Party provides opportunities for adults and kids 8+ to learn skills and projects online through our website, virtual community workshops, private & corporate events, and CAMP TNTP, our virtual craft camp for adults! Our brand has a playful and approachable spirit, inviting crafters of all skill levels to join our vibrant and groovy world of crafting!
To apply for this position, please fill out this Google Form and email your resume to email@example.com. Candidates under consideration will be contacted for an interview.